-   -   Excel Summary Tab/Roll-Up - somebody PLEASE impress me here!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110839-excel-summary-tab-roll-up-somebody-please-impress-me-here.html)

lacey125

Excel Summary Tab/Roll-Up - somebody PLEASE impress me here!!

I have an Excel workbook with multiple sheets. I want to roll up the information into one sheet, however, I want the information to roll up in a list-form in the order it was entered into the document. Is there a function that can help with this or anyone that can walk me through the process? I've asked several people in my office and nobody thinks there is a way to do this.