-   -   How do I change the AUTOMATIC color in Excel for the font? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110626-how-do-i-change-automatic-color-excel-font.html)

Valerie

How do I change the AUTOMATIC color in Excel for the font?

When I first got excel I changed my automatic color for the font. I would
like to change it again and I cannot remember how to do it. Does anyone have
any answers for me? Thank you......

Rodrigo Ferreira

How do I change the AUTOMATIC color in Excel for the font?

I think you want
Menu
Tools Options Color

"Valerie" <Valerie @discussions.microsoft.com escreveu na mensagem