-   -   Data Validation help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110609-data-validation-help.html)

jimF

Data Validation help

I am using Data Validation in cell A1 to choose 1 of 30 items and then I
would like to use validation again in Cell A2 but the list of information in
the pull down for A2 is dependent on what was selected in A1(30 different
lists). How do I make the A2 validation list dependent on what was selected
in A1? Thanks.

Ron Coderre

Data Validation help

See Debra Dalgleish's website for instructions on using Dependent Lists:

Is that something you can work with?
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP