Rodrigo Ferreira

Bob Phillips

SumIf

Try the Spanish group at microsoft.public.es.excel

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Rodrigo Ferreira" wrote in message
15
26
65
55
68

I would some function like this:
S = Sa - [int(Sa/30) * 30]
S - Sum (total)
Sa - Last Sum (column A)

I hope somebody understand... Cause I don't know how can I explain in
English...

Rodrigo Ferreira

Ed

SumIf

Rodrigo, if you know how to speak spanish I can help you with your question,
let me know and I'll answer to your email address...

Rodrigo Ferreira

SumIf

My spanish is worst than my english...

"Ed" escreveu na mensagem