-   -   How do I easily link a block of cells in one spreadsheet to anothe (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110477-how-do-i-easily-link-block-cells-one-spreadsheet-anothe.html)

eudorajane

How do I easily link a block of cells in one spreadsheet to anothe

excel 2003

How do I easily link a block of cells in one spreadsheet to another?

I do not want to have to create the link in each individual cell, but woudl
prefer to link a block all at once.

tim m

How do I easily link a block of cells in one spreadsheet to anothe

Link the upper left hand most cell in the new sheet by double left clicking
on a cell and then typing = then before hitting enter go to the upper left
hand cell of your block and click on it and then hit enter. Once the 1st
cell is linked you should be able to copy the new cell to the right and then
down for the size of the block of data to link to all cells in the block.

"eudorajane" wrote:

excel 2003

How do I easily link a block of cells in one spreadsheet to another?

I do not want to have to create the link in each individual cell, but woudl
prefer to link a block all at once.

Gord Dibben

How do I easily link a block of cells in one spreadsheet to anothe

One more method.

Select the block of cells.

Switch to new sheet and select a single cell.

EditPaste SpecialPaste LinkOKEsc.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"eudorajane" wrote:

excel 2003

How do I easily link a block of cells in one spreadsheet to another?

I do not want to have to create the link in each individual cell, but woudl
prefer to link a block all at once.

Jaleel

How do I easily link a block of cells in one spreadsheet to an

Do you think it will serve the purpose?