-   -   How do I change the size of cells independant from the column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110361-how-do-i-change-size-cells-independant-column.html)

poiter

How do I change the size of cells independant from the column

Biff

How do I change the size of cells independant from the column

You can't. Every cell in a column must be the same width and every cell in a
row must be the same height. Your only option is to merge cells from 2
columns so that they look like a single cell but I would recommend NOT doing
this as it almost ALWAYS causes problems you might not have planned for!

Biff