-   -   Multiple criteria/Countif question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110239-multiple-criteria-countif-question.html)

edju

Multiple criteria/Countif question

How can I have multiple criteria counted in the same range? Specifically, I
am looking to count the total number of individuals who are working either 10
or 24 hours on a given day together in one cell. They are listed in coulmns
that correspond to the days of the month. I also have people working 8 and
13 hours and have cells for those totals. For that I use countif(A1:25, "8")
or similar for 13 but I cannot figure out how to add the 10 and 24's
together. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

MartinW

Multiple criteria/Countif question

Hi edju,

=COUNTIF(A1:A25,10)+COUNTIF(A1:A25,24)

Should do what you want unless I am missing something.

HTH
Martin

edju

Multiple criteria/Countif question

That did it thank you!

"MartinW" wrote:

Hi edju,

=COUNTIF(A1:A25,10)+COUNTIF(A1:A25,24)

Should do what you want unless I am missing something.

HTH
Martin

Biff

Multiple criteria/Countif question