-   -   I want to combine 2 workbook data bases and remove duplicates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110224-i-want-combine-2-workbook-data-bases-remove-duplicates.html)

phil

I want to combine 2 workbook data bases and remove duplicates

I have multiple data bases in Excel I want to use for labels in mail merge
but I want to combine the data bases and remove duplicates. the compare &
merge workbooks under "tools" is greyed out.

Gord Dibben

I want to combine 2 workbook data bases and remove duplicates

Phil

Compare and Merge is only available if the workbook is shared and you want to
merge multiple versions of same workbook.

See help on "merge workbooks".

Can you copy/paste all from workbook B to workbook A?

Then DataFilterAdvanced FilterUnique records and copy to a new location.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP