-   -   Excell page moves horizontal not vertical (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110206-excell-page-moves-horizontal-not-vertical.html)

Sanpete7

Excell page moves horizontal not vertical

When scrolling the mouse in Excell the page moves horizontal instead of
vertical.
How do I correct it so the page moves vertical?

Dave F

Excell page moves horizontal not vertical

It sounds like your window is frozen.

Go to Window--Unfreeze pane. See if you can scroll vertically now.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.