-   -   AutoFiltering (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110204-autofiltering.html)

Mennochio

AutoFiltering

In what version of Excel was Filtering introduced? I have Excel 97 and the
Help file talks about it but the program doesn't seem to have it. (eg, No
down arrows at the tops of the columns.)

Kevin B

AutoFiltering

Click DATA in the menu and select FILTER, and then AUTO-FILTER from the
cascade menu.

--
Kevin Backmann