-   -   How import table and have Excel sort automatically? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110159-how-import-table-have-excel-sort-automatically.html)

Kristina Margarita

How import table and have Excel sort automatically?

I am trying to import a table from a report. Then use Excel to sort it for
me. I want to organize information by project, then underneath it people whi
worked on it and their hours, then the next project...etc.

Right now, my report is broken up into deparments- employee- projects they
have worked on and their hours on each. . I want it broken up by project -
employee, hours they have worked on it. Next employee on project and their
hours. next ect. then the same for the rest of the projects.

Help please?!