-   -   all my top rows are now numbers, how to set it back to letters (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110156-all-my-top-rows-now-numbers-how-set-back-letters.html)

Holly

all my top rows are now numbers, how to set it back to letters

My excel's top rows are numbers now, how to set it back to letters?

Gary''s Student

all my top rows are now numbers, how to set it back to letters

Pull-down:

Tools Options... General and clear the R1C1 checkbox
--
Gary''s Student

"Holly" wrote:

My excel's top rows are numbers now, how to set it back to letters?

PCLIVE

all my top rows are now numbers, how to set it back to letters

Go to Tools-Options. Click the General tab. Uncheck R1C1 reference style.