-   -   Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110146-pivot-table.html)

Valery2105

Pivot Table

Hi! Hope someone can help,

I am trying to create a Pivot Table from a spreadsheet as below:

Employee Training Title - 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ben Y Y
Joe Y
Ken Y

Basically I have a problem creating this Pivot Table as I cannot get it to
List the Training Title that runs accross the first column, and if and how
many courses the Employee has attended.

Is this possible?
Thanks

Roger Govier

Pivot Table

Hi Valery

If I understand you correctly, your data is not set out in a suitable
way for PT analysis.
What you need is

Name Course Attended
Ben 1 Y
Joe 2 Y
Ken 3 Y
Ben 4 Y

Then create your PT dragging Name to Row area, Course to Column area and
Count of Attended to Data area
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Valery2105" wrote in message
Hi! Hope someone can help,

I am trying to create a Pivot Table from a spreadsheet as below:

Employee Training Title - 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ben Y Y
Joe Y
Ken Y

Basically I have a problem creating this Pivot Table as I cannot get
it to
List the Training Title that runs accross the first column, and if and
how