-   -   Bidirectional Error bars (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1101-bidirectional-error-bars.html)

Bidirectional Error bars

Win XP Excel 2000

How do I get the 3D histogram to show bidirectional error bars the values of
which are to come from the spreadsheet cells?

Michael R Middleton

"G" wrote in message
Win XP Excel 2000

How do I get the 3D histogram to show bidirectional error bars the values
of
which are to come from the spreadsheet cells?

Win Excel 2003's Help says:
Chart types that support error bars You can add error bars to data series
in 2-D area, bar, column, line, xy (scatter), and bubble charts. For xy
(scatter) and bubble charts, you can display error bars for the x values,
the y values, or both.

- Mike

www.mikemiddleton.com