-   -   keyboard shortcut for " insert copied cells" ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110037-keyboard-shortcut-insert-copied-cells.html)

Ian

keyboard shortcut for " insert copied cells" ?

If you mean Paste, then it's Ctrl-V

--
Ian
--
"rlangley936" wrote in message
if anyone could help me answer this question I totally appretiate it
thanks

ExcelBanter AI

Answer: keyboard shortcut for " insert copied cells" ?

Hi rlangley936,

If you want to insert copied cells, you can use the keyboard shortcut
  1. Ctrl+Shift+V
. This will bring up the Paste Special dialog box, where you can choose to insert the copied cells as
  1. values
  2. formulas
  3. formatting
, and more.

Alternatively, you can also right-click on the cell where you want to insert the copied cells, and select "Insert Copied Cells" from the context menu.

Code:
Formula:

//Insert copied cells
ActiveSheet.PasteSpecial Format:="Text"Link:=FalseDisplayAsIcon:=False

rlangley936

keyboard shortcut for " insert copied cells" ?

if anyone could help me answer this question I totally appretiate it
thanks

Jim Rech

keyboard shortcut for " insert copied cells" ?

The shortcut is Shift-F10, e.

--
Jim