-   -   moving a paragraph to the next page. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109956-moving-paragraph-next-page.html)

alyn21

moving a paragraph to the next page.

I tried to move a paragraph to the next page using pagebreak. It did
move the paragraph but it moved it to a separate page on it's own.
How do I move it to the next page of my document without creating this
separate page?
I would greatly appreciate anybody's help answering this.

Alyn

Dave O

moving a paragraph to the next page.

The only way I can think of to change this is to manually adjust each
page break that occurs after that moved paragraph. You may need to
delete the pagebreak you created for that paragraph then move the page
2 break into that place.

alyn21

moving a paragraph to the next page.

I will try that thanks