-   -   creating a filtered list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109915-creating-filtered-list.html)

ASU

creating a filtered list

I have a worksheet (MAIN) that has alist in column "A" starting from "A11"
downwards. In this list items are added and may be repeated several times.
How can I create a filtered list on a seperate sheet of the items. As new
items afr added to sheet"MAIN" the filtered list gets updated.
--
ASU

Roger Govier

creating a filtered list

Hi

You need to use Advanced Filter
For instruction on the use of Advanced Filter, take a look at the
excellent instructions at Debra Dalgleish's site
http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#ExtractWs

--
Regards

Roger Govier