-   -   where can I find help with excel formulas? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109889-where-can-i-find-help-excel-formulas.html)

trying to learn

where can I find help with excel formulas?

I need a formula to fit this case...if a1=40 and b1<=6 then c1=250
What I'm trying to do is if A1 is 40 or more customers and B1 is 6 hours or
less, then C1 will equate to 250.

Biff

where can I find help with excel formulas?

What do you want to do if those conditions are not met?

Enter this formula in C1:

=IF(AND(A1=40,B1<=6),250,0)

If the conditions aren't met the formula will return 0.

Biff

"trying to learn" <trying to wrote in
message ...
I need a formula to fit this case...if a1=40 and b1<=6 then c1=250
What I'm trying to do is if A1 is 40 or more customers and B1 is 6 hours
or
less, then C1 will equate to 250.

trying to learn

where can I find help with excel formulas?

Biff, what you wrote is perfect. If the conditions are not met, then 0 was
what I wanted. Thank you very much for your assistance!