-   -   Named Ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10984-named-ranges.html)

Donna

Named Ranges

I am having trouble clearing named ranges. When I first named the ranges in
a spreadsheet, I did it all wrong... I now know how to do it correctly, but
the previously named ranges are messing me up! Can someone help?

Alan

Go 'Insert' 'Name' 'Define' then delete all the named ranges you no longer
require,
Regards,
"Donna" wrote in message
I am having trouble clearing named ranges. When I first named the ranges
in
a spreadsheet, I did it all wrong... I now know how to do it correctly,
but
the previously named ranges are messing me up! Can someone help?

Bob Phillips

Just re-use the name with a different RefersTo value.

--

HTH

RP

"Donna" wrote in message
I am having trouble clearing named ranges. When I first named the ranges

in
a spreadsheet, I did it all wrong... I now know how to do it correctly,

but
the previously named ranges are messing me up! Can someone help?

Dave Peterson

If you're working with names, get Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams
and Matthew Henson) Name Manager

You can find it at:
NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

You'll be very happy with all the things you can do.