-   -   Bold text in check box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109824-bold-text-check-box.html)

denise

Bold text in check box

How do I bold the text in specific check boxes that I have?

Harald Staff

Bold text in check box

Where do you have them and what kind of checkboxes are they ? If they are
from Excel's Forms toolbar then you can't.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Denise" skrev i melding
How do I bold the text in specific check boxes that I have?

denise

Bold text in check box

Yes, I am using the ones from the toolbar.

What else can I do?

Thanks.

"Harald Staff" wrote:

Where do you have them and what kind of checkboxes are they ? If they are
from Excel's Forms toolbar then you can't.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Denise" skrev i melding
How do I bold the text in specific check boxes that I have?

Harald Staff

Bold text in check box

The ones from the Controls Toolbox have a font property you can use. They
are far heavier than the Forms ones, so I don't think it's worth it though.

"Denise" skrev i melding