-   -   how do i add pdf convert option to Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109755-how-do-i-add-pdf-convert-option-excel.html)

Ed

how do i add pdf convert option to Excel

I used to have, but now apparently don't, a toolbar button on my Excel that
would convert files to .pdf. I have Acrobat 6.0. I have re-installed and
used the Repair option on Acrobat, but the option to convert to .pdf still
does not show up.

Dave F

how do i add pdf convert option to Excel

Go to View--Toolbars and look for the Adobe PDF toolbar there.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.