-   -   How do I set up a graph to show a number of different criteria? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109739-how-do-i-set-up-graph-show-number-different-criteria.html)

Hem13P

How do I set up a graph to show a number of different criteria?

I have set up an excel spreadsheet. The first column shows some Key
Performance Indicators that I have chosen. Next to these I have their status,
which is either G (Green), A (Amber) or R (Red) in order of progress on each
indicator. These are reviewed on a weekly basis and hence the indicators and
their status can be looked at across a period of time. I need a good method
of presenting this data. Graphs don't really work as there may be many
indicators with the same status and hence the graph becomes difficult to
read. I need to create a method by which these indicators and their statuses
can be viewed easily. I am open to any suggestions. Thanks in advance.