-   -   Show color on screen bur not on paper (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109684-show-color-screen-bur-not-paper.html)

Plambaek

Show color on screen bur not on paper

Hello - here is the crazy Dane

Is there anybody there knows if it's posible to make a cell red on screen
butt it should not be shown on paper when you print it out?

Plambaek

Hope you understand my english/danish :-)

Stefi

Show color on screen bur not on paper

File/Page setting/Sheet tag(last one of 4 tags)/Print in black and white

I translate from Hungarian so you might see different words on your screen
especially if you have a Danish version.

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Plambaek€¯ ezt Ć*rta: