-   -   how do i create a start up message each time a document is opened? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109627-how-do-i-create-start-up-message-each-time-document-opened.html)

Dane

how do i create a start up message each time a document is opened?

I have created a shared Excel document. Each time the document is opened I
was wanting a message to be displayed to the user.

venkat

how do i create a start up message each time a document is opened?

open an event code
thisworkbook_open
under this put a code