-   -   Excel hiding rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109605-excel-hiding-rows.html)

debs

Excel hiding rows

On several of my spreadsheets, Excel seems to be hiding rows from me. I have
filters, and I've selected "all" on each of them; I have also tried selecting
the entire spreadsheet and selecting "unhid all"; nothing works. Any ideas?

debs

Excel hiding rows

By the way, I have resized thr rwo and saved, only to go back in and fid it
hidden again.

"debs" wrote:

On several of my spreadsheets, Excel seems to be hiding rows from me. I have
filters, and I've selected "all" on each of them; I have also tried selecting
the entire spreadsheet and selecting "unhid all"; nothing works. Any ideas?

Dave O

Excel hiding rows

If your question is "why does this happen", it may be due to a macro
that runs when your workbook opens.

debs

Excel hiding rows

I have no macros.