-   -   Help!!! My worksheet is frozen! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109601-help-my-worksheet-frozen.html)

DRondeau

Help!!! My worksheet is frozen!

Help me...please! I created a shared workbook and now when I try to open it
locks up my system. At the very bottom hand corner it says "calculating
cells 100%".

Any ideas???? Hopefully it's fixable.

JLGWhiz

Help!!! My worksheet is frozen!

Did you try Ctrl + Alt + Break? You might have to do it several time rapidly
until the dialogue box appears. It sounds like you have a macro that runs
automatically on open. If the Ctrl+Alt+Break works, be sure you check your
autoopen macros before you close the file again.