-   -   AutoInstall Add-in (Excel) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109567-autoinstall-add-excel.html)

Rodrigo Ferreira

AutoInstall Add-in (Excel)

Hi,
I made a Add-in (.xla) a I have to distribute for a lot of computers. How
can I do it? Can I do it in the same .xla? How?

Sorry for my poor english

Rodrigo Ferreira
São Paulo - Brazil

Ron de Bruin

AutoInstall Add-in (Excel)

hi Rodrigo

Download JKP his Name manager.
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

This is a great add-in and also have a install file
Look at the code and test it for your add-in

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Rodrigo Ferreira" wrote in message ...
Hi,
I made a Add-in (.xla) a I have to distribute for a lot of computers. How can I do it? Can I do it in the same .xla? How?

Sorry for my poor english

Rodrigo Ferreira
São Paulo - Brazil

Rodrigo Ferreira

AutoInstall Add-in (Excel)

Hi,
Can I create a Self-installer? Cause I've create something like that but I
don't want to use other file to install this .xla

"Ron de Bruin" escreveu na mensagem
hi Rodrigo

Download JKP his Name manager.
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

This is a great add-in and also have a install file
Look at the code and test it for your add-in

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Rodrigo Ferreira" wrote in message
I made a Add-in (.xla) a I have to distribute for a lot of computers. How
can I do it? Can I do it in the same .xla? How?

Sorry for my poor english

Rodrigo Ferreira
São Paulo - Brazil

Ron de Bruin

AutoInstall Add-in (Excel)

There are programs that can do this I believe but I never used one of them.

Sorry