-   -   Row colors overlay the gridlines...how do I show gridlines? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109534-row-colors-overlay-gridlines-how-do-i-show-gridlines.html)

RickToo11

Row colors overlay the gridlines...how do I show gridlines?

When I fill rows with color, the gridlines dissappear...I need the gridlines
to show through the color

tim m

Row colors overlay the gridlines...how do I show gridlines?

This may or may not be the ideal solution but you can hilight the cells and
use the 'borders' (button just to the left of color fill button) to create
borders around you cells and that will show the gridlines.

"RickToo11" wrote:

When I fill rows with color, the gridlines dissappear...I need the gridlines
to show through the color

RickToo11

Row colors overlay the gridlines...how do I show gridlines?

Thanks, Tim. Works great!