-   -   How to change collumn heading numbers into letters? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109511-how-change-collumn-heading-numbers-into-letters.html)

Krisb

How to change collumn heading numbers into letters?

In my session of excell, the collumn headings as well as the rows are numbers
(in stead of letters).
How can I change the numbers to letters again?

Toppers

How to change collumn heading numbers into letters?

Tools=Options=General=uncheck R1C1 reference style