-   -   Time Sheet Problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109500-time-sheet-problem.html)

Rao Ratan Singh

Time Sheet Problem

Sir/Madam,
I have a worksheet to for employees working in my company. in E3:AI3 is
absent =A or present =8. 8 is for working hour.

I have calculated working hours by using this forumula =SUM(e3:AI3)/8.

But problem is Total Payble Leave is 3 days for employees. If someone
of them taken leave for five days, then how i get totak days of working.
and if someone did not used any leave then it should be added in total
working hours.

Thanks and regards

RRS

Bob Phillips

Time Sheet Problem

How about

=SUM(E3:AI3)/8+3-COUNTIF(E3:AI3,"A")

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Rao Ratan Singh" wrote in message
Sir/Madam,
I have a worksheet to for employees working in my company. in E3:AI3 is
absent =A or present =8. 8 is for working hour.

I have calculated working hours by using this forumula =SUM(e3:AI3)/8.

But problem is Total Payble Leave is 3 days for employees. If someone
of them taken leave for five days, then how i get totak days of working.
and if someone did not used any leave then it should be added in total
working hours.

Thanks and regards

RRS

Rao Ratan Singh