-   -   A farm Template for animals, offspring, type, grain expenses (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109477-farm-template-animals-offspring-type-grain-expenses.html)

Sean Kahalley

A farm Template for animals, offspring, type, grain expenses

I have tried to creat a farm template for my goat farm and cows but have been
unsucessfull of creating on that looks profesional enuf for others to view

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Jim Cone

A farm Template for animals, offspring, type, grain expenses

A Google search for "excel template for livestock" returned 117,000 items.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Sean Kahalley"
<Sean
wrote in message
I have tried to creat a farm template for my goat farm and cows but have been
unsucessfull of creating on that looks profesional enuf for others to view

Biff

A farm Template for animals, offspring, type, grain expenses

There must be templates for everything!

Biff

wrote in message
I have tried to creat a farm template for my goat farm and cows but have
been
unsucessfull of creating on that looks profesional enuf for others to view

Lynz

wrote in message
I have tried to creat a farm template for my goat farm and cows but have
been
unsucessfull of creating on that looks profesional enuf for others to view

What do you need on your template? I have made a multi page user form
to input my farm data. Also pivot tables are great for sorting breeding
data. If you have vast quantities of data to input maybe a commercial
package is what you need. Do you have a small or large farm?