-   -   multi level worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109444-multi-level-worksheets.html)

Lesley

multi level worksheets

I am trying to configure a multi-level worksheet. I am having trouble with
some functions that I want to take place, I just don't know how.

On the first worksheet, I am tracking each month's sales information.

On the second worksheet, I am tracking the current month's information along
with year-to-date.

I only want to enter the data once and I want a formula that automatically
shows the current month's information on the second worksheet. If I am not
making any sense, please ask questions. I am lost!!

Any suggestions???? HELP!!!

--
Thanks very much for any help!!

JLGWhiz

multi level worksheets

Maybe if you could illustrate your worksheet layout and then explain what you
want to happen with which data.