-   -   How do you create a check mark in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109438-how-do-you-create-check-mark-excel.html)

melgun25

How do you create a check mark in Excel?

I would like to create a check mark and a double check mark and be able to
create a button on a customized toolbar so that I can insert the marks as I
am reviewing data from others. I have tried to create one and use a Macro
but I keep getting an error. Any suggestions.

Bob Phillips

How do you create a check mark in Excel?

Use the letter a with Marlett font.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips