-   -   please help with Links in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109426-please-help-links-excel.html)

pooja

please help with Links in excel

hello,
This is my third post and I really need help with this issue, can
someoneplese help me.
I need help with transferring information from powerpoint to excel.
I have a chart that was created in powerpoint and I need to link it to Word
and Excel. is there any way this could be done without copy and paste.
This is a recurring effort for me every month, and instead of copy and
pasting, i wanted to know if there is a way to link them. thanks in advance
for your help.
Thanks.