-   -   how can i change margins/apperance on a downloaded .txt file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109361-how-can-i-change-margins-apperance-downloaded-txt-file.html)

JerseyShoreIrish

how can i change margins/apperance on a downloaded .txt file?

I am getting a .txt file from my corporate office that I can convert to an
excel file. The problem I am having is the right margin on the downloaded
file is forcing data to another line. Any help?

Tom Ogilvy

how can i change margins/apperance on a downloaded .txt file?

My guess is that this has already happened in the text file. (that a single
record is on two lines).

Tom Ogilvy