-   -   Forms buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/109347-forms-buttons.html)

Trebor Retrac

Forms buttons

The background color, light grey, will not print.
The background prints as white, no color

Allllen

Forms buttons

right click the button
format control
properties
tick print object
--
Allllen

"Trebor Retrac" wrote:

The background color, light grey, will not print.
The background prints as white, no color

Allllen

Forms buttons

forget my other post here, it did not help - sorry

I can't find a way to make that print.

But if you use an ActiveX control from the control toolbox then you can
print those out in all kinds of different colours.

--
Allllen

"Trebor Retrac" wrote:

The background color, light grey, will not print.
The background prints as white, no color

Trebor Retrac

Forms buttons

Thanks Allllen:
I figured that was the answer.