-   -   remove or hide blank rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10925-remove-hide-blank-rows.html)

Erik Beijlen via OfficeKB.com

remove or hide blank rows

Hello,

I have a problem with excel, i have one sheet with a lot of information of
project that are plannend for a prefered month. I want to make a list on a
other sheet for each month. I want to use the name of the month to generate
this sheet. How do i leave the blank rows(because there for a other month)
out of this list?

Thanks

Bernie Deitrick

Erik,

Try using Data | Filter | Autofilter to hide all non-related information
prior to copying and pasting into the other sheet.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP