Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dot dot is offline

Default Time & Date Stamp 2 worksheets

I have a cell on 1 worksheet for time and date stamp along with other data.
I went to tools, options, calculations, and set it to manual. This puts the
latest date and time in the cell when saved. My issue is that my spreadsheet
has 2 tabs. My data on my second tab does not auto reference until I save
the document. Can I have one worksheet update automatically and the other
update manually?