-   -   Multiple Worksheets and Print Merge function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1091-multiple-worksheets-print-merge-function.html)

pfe

Multiple Worksheets and Print Merge function

I have an Excel document with multiple worksheets that I would like to print
merge with a Word Document. Is there a way to do this so that all the
worksheets will print merge, rather than just the first worksheet?

Ron de Bruin

Hi

Merge all worksheets first to one Master sheet

VBA example on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"pfe" wrote in message ...
I have an Excel document with multiple worksheets that I would like to print
merge with a Word Document. Is there a way to do this so that all the
worksheets will print merge, rather than just the first worksheet?

pfe

Thanks, Ron!
pfe