Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need help!

Thanks Dave. This is what I did, however it seems it did not work. Here is
the formula. Please advise. thanks

IF(B4A4,"overspent",IF(AND(B4<A4,C4,"ok",),"probl em"))

A B C
Budget Balance Month left
2,000.00 10.00 2
10,000.00 9,800.00 3.8
3,000.00 3,100.00 2

"Dave F" wrote:

IF(BalanceBudget,"overspent",if(and(balance<budge t,months
left=3.8),"OK",),"problem"))

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"momotaro" wrote:

I need to set up formula and I need help! For example,

1. If balance $$$ is more than budget $$$, it will show €śoverspent€ť as a
comment
2. If balance $$$ is less than budget and there are 3.8 months to spent the
budget, it will show €śOK€ť
3. If balance $$$ is too close to the budget, it will show €śProblem€ť,
because balance is too small and there are 2 more months left.

Budget Balance Month left Comment

2,000.00 10.00 2.0 Problem
10,000.00 9,800.00 3.8 OK
3,000.00 3,100.00 2 overspent