-   -   When I try to move the cursor with the arrow keys the whole page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108866-when-i-try-move-cursor-arrow-keys-whole-page.html)

raman

When I try to move the cursor with the arrow keys the whole page

MartinW

When I try to move the cursor with the arrow keys the whole page

Hi raman,

Try hitting the scroll lock button on your keyboard.

HTH
Martin

Roger Govier

When I try to move the cursor with the arrow keys the whole page

Hi Raman

It sounds as though you have Scroll Lock on, and you can probably see
SCRL towards the bottom right corner of your screen.
Just press your Scroll Lock button again, the SCRL should disappear and
your arrow key behaviour will return to normal.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"raman" wrote in message

Dave Peterson

When I try to move the cursor with the arrow keys the whole page

Check your first post.

raman wrote:

--

Dave Peterson

Bob Phillips

When I try to move the cursor with the arrow keys the whole page

circular reference :-)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Check your first post.

raman wrote:

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

When I try to move the cursor with the arrow keys the whole page

or just a wild goose chase.

Bob Phillips wrote:

circular reference :-)

--