-   -   Hindi Language (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108852-hindi-language.html)

Avinash

Hindi Language

Hi ! Can I change the language from English to Hindi ? Or Can suggest any
other method to prepare a sheet in hindi language ?

Thanks in advance !!

Jaleel

Hindi Language

Hi Avinash,

Download Hindi font from the following site and save it in C:\Windows\Fonts
folder.

http://www.mpgovt.nic.in/download/download.htm

You can select the language in Excel and do your work, provided you should
be aware of the fingers on the keyboard.

Regards,

Jaleel

"Avinash" wrote:

Hi ! Can I change the language from English to Hindi ? Or Can suggest any
other method to prepare a sheet in hindi language ?

Thanks in advance !!

Avinash

Hindi Language

Well, Jaleel, Thanks for the help but I need the language support not the
font, Infact the font I have already downloaded but it doesn't solve my
purpose. please see if u can suggest something else.

Regards,