-   -   Percent Formats (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108731-percent-formats.html)

TJAC

Percent Formats

Is there a way I can disable the multiply by 100 when I format a cell to a
percent? I don't want it to multiply by 100. I haven't been able to find
where I can disable this.

Thanks,

Dave F

Percent Formats

Enter your percent in decimal form, then format as percent.

Example: enter .06. Then format as a percent. You get 6% displayed.

Another option would be to go to Tools--Options--Edit and select Fixed
Decimals, and give the number 2. But this is a universal application, to
your whole workbook. Which may give you errors in other places.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.