-   -   Row blacked out (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108709-row-blacked-out.html)

Hunney

Row blacked out

Why when I make changes in Excel, does the entire row black out? If I "save",
it goes away but this is time consuming. Any ideas?

Nobody

Row blacked out

Have you try close and reopen excel?

"Hunney" wrote:

Why when I make changes in Excel, does the entire row black out? If I "save",
it goes away but this is time consuming. Any ideas?

Hunney

Row blacked out

Yes, It happened last week too. It's been happening ever since I installed a
newer version of excel. Thought maybe it was a new but annoying feature.
Excel blacks out the row you changed and nothing else.