-   -   Installation Error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108688-installation-error.html)

Premnath

Installation Error

When I open Excel or Word, all of a sudden,I get the following message
"Installation Error File not found "-A required file SKU011.CAB could not be

I had been using Excel and Word until this message began to appear.

Dave F

Installation Error

Google the file name. There's a lot of info there.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.