-   -   Number of rows displayed in worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10866-number-rows-displayed-worksheet.html)

cjstober

Number of rows displayed in worksheet

When entering data in worksheet, after 18 rows I get a pagebreak and a new
page with header. I do not want this to happen. I've checked the page setup
and the print setup and find nothing. Help

Gord Dibben

Judy

It's been only 6 minutes since your first post. Have a little patience<g

See your first post for possible solution.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP