-   -   adding worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108533-adding-worksheets.html)

sorab

adding worksheets

i devote a worksheet for each employer, listing personal details,
salary addresses,etc, the headings are common, so i fill in the first
sheet , then i need to add similar blank worksheets for the rest of the
employees. how do i create a macro to automatically add sheets and
delete certain cells therein .
appreciate your help..thks - sorab

Dave Peterson

adding worksheets

First, I find that keeping my data in one worksheet (with additional columns
that indicate key fields) and then splitting it up, much easier than merging
worksheets together.

In fact, Ron de Bruin has an addin that is made to separate data into other
worksheets:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

But he also has tons of sample code to combine worksheets into one gian
worksheet:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--

Dave Peterson