-   -   In Macro How can i Change Autofiltered data one by one (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108511-macro-how-can-i-change-autofiltered-data-one-one.html)

Vijay Kotian

In Macro How can i Change Autofiltered data one by one

In Macros, How is it possible to change the data available in drop down list
of
autofilter from top till bottom on by one??? On filteration we get
certain data to process further but on the drop down list to change one by
one from top to bottom or vice versa.

Stefi

In Macro How can i Change Autofiltered data one by one

Perhaps this will help to you, too: Make a search in the Programming topic
with words "Stepping through an autofiltered list", you will find a Tom
Ogilvy's solution.

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Vijay Kotian€¯ ezt Ć*rta: