-   -   How do I make my spreadsheet so part of it has it's own scrollbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108492-how-do-i-make-my-spreadsheet-so-part-has-its-own-scrollbar.html)

SarahQ

How do I make my spreadsheet so part of it has it's own scrollbar

I have a lot of columns, and I want to be able to scroll across some of them
seperately from the core info (i.e. name, title)... Can you help?

Roger Govier

How do I make my spreadsheet so part of it has it's own scrollbar

Hi Sarah

I think you mean Freeze Panes.

If you place your cursor in cell B2 and choose WindowsFreeze Panes
then row 1 and column 1 will be locked and remain visible as you scroll
across or up and down the page.

You can lock as many rows or columns as you want in this manner, it just
depends where you place your cursor before invoking the option.
WindowsUnfreeze Panes will remove it again.

--
Regards

Roger Govier