-   -   How To Print Spreadsheet Report using VBA Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108418-how-print-spreadsheet-report-using-vba-code.html)

[email protected]

How To Print Spreadsheet Report using VBA Code

HI,

Please help me for code to print Spread sheet report using VB 6.0
in Dot Matrix Printer.

How to asign font size for cell while printing ?

How to format spreadsheet report like borders...?

Thanks & Regards
Siva Kumar. J

JLatham

How To Print Spreadsheet Report using VBA Code

Do you mean to do this from a VB 6 project, or did you mean to do it from a
Macro from within the Excel workbook itself?

If you want to do it from a macro, the best way to begin to see how to do
this is to simply use
Tools | Macro | Record New Macro
and go through exactly the process you need to perform, as
Select the sheet to be printed,
the cells to print,
Set the font size
Set the borders for the area,
File | Print and choose the printer to use
stop recording the macro.